Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ABCs if KTC

ABCs of me!

A - Age: 23
B - Bed size: Queen. just like me :)
C - Chore you hate: its clear I dont like to clean my room.
D - Dog's name: Joe and Mollie
E - Essential start your day item:well of course I need my coffee.. and cereal.
F - Favorite color: Teal and purples and browns
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: its called the air guitar and also I sing
J - Job title: starbucks barista
K - Kid(s): None..
L - Living arrangements: a massive mansion I bought all on my own of course.. ok fine I like with my parents.
M - Mom's name: Karen
N - Nicknames: Kate, katie bug, katie batie.
O - Overnight hospital: ummm when I was born maybe.
P - Pet Peeve(s): Grumpy/rude people in the drive thru.. we will jus go with one..
Q - Quote from a movie: "Buudy the Elf whats your favorite color?"
R - Right or left handed: Righty
S - Siblings: I have an older brother, Drew and an younger sister Kelly. We are all 16 months apart.
T - Time you wake up: Whenever I want! or have to work
U - Underwear: Yes, thanks for asking.
V - Vegetable you dislike: I dont like peas all that much
W - Workout style: Running and or yoga
X- X-Ray's you've had: none besides for my teeth.
Y - Yesterday's best moments: Hanging out with some cool kid and watching the Broncos Game was pretty fun
Z - Zoo favorite: I LOVE THE ZOO!

Well there ya go! ABC's of ME!

1 comment:

  1. even though i know this pretty much about you, it's still really fun to read it...

    ReplyDelete