Monday, October 26, 2009

Not me Monday


This week I did Not secretly wish that I would either A: Get really sick or B: wreck my car so that I didn't have to go to work at least once this week. No way Not me I totally LOVE my job. Or This week I did not tell my boss that I was trying really hard to sell our new promo even though I didn't ask a single person, no way I always try very hard at work. And I surely did not wish that one of our shift leads at work got really sick so she wouldn't come to work the next day, no way I LOVE everyone I work with. And I did not wish that my best friends baby shower was next week instead of this Friday because I'd rather go down to my sisters, no way I am ALWAYS there for my friends, Always. And I most defiantly did not sleep through my alarm on Sunday and miss church, no way I ALWAYS wake up to my alarms. And I did not spend 3 hours searching the internet for the perfect Halloween costume only to discover its going to cost me an arm and a leg. No way I have more important things to do like clean up my room (even though I have not been avoiding to do so in over a month) And I did not spend my entire day off on wednesday on the computer looking at blogs, no way I mean like I said I have better things to do. And I did not sleep till noon on Saturday instead of getting up and driving 2 hours to see my sister, no way I'm up by 8 am every day. Man its tough being PERFECT every week...


This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Come on, it's like free therapy

2 comments:

  1. kate, this is hilarious and NOTHING like you.
    You are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like full week of not me's! I've never had a full week of not me's. :) lol

    ReplyDelete