Thursday, October 22, 2009

Talking Thursday

I thought Id take a moment to explain my wordless Wednesday. This is my bestest (and most favorite) nephew, (alright and my only) He is probably the best little man in my life and hes such a hoot! Hes learning how to finally put his words together and form sentences and hes is just so cute! And so far, he never lets me down, he never blows me off on a dinner date and he sure doesnt try any moves besides for maybe sneaking some candy, (does it count as sneaking if Im the one sneaking it to him?) Hes got the best mommy and daddy so he is always happy. AND he lets ME rock him to sleep for nap time and I get to sing my favorite song to him. I just tear up every time I get to sit there and watch him fall into a sweet somber.. What a great Joy this little man has brought to my life.. Hes sure worth living for. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment